Payment processing is now fast and easy thanks to QuickBooks Payments. Several years ago the pricing model for merchant service rates was revamped making it very simple. There are now only two tiers for rates with QB Payments, the swipe rate or keyed rate.
QB Payments now includes three items bundled in your account which include the merchant service account, e-Invoicing (financial products only, not available in point of sale) and Go Payment. When you go to make a deposit, these items are bundled together in your QuickBooks software now making deposits easier to process. What can QuickBooks Payments do for your business?
Here are ten little-known features that QuickBooks Payments offers to make your business run more smoothly and get you paid faster:
- Simple, pricing. The two pricing plans keep your fees to a minimum. If you are just starting out, you can choose the pay-as-you-go plan with no monthly fee or contract and only pay when you accept payments. If you have more processing needs, the low monthly fee option allows you to save even more on rates. View the Current Rates here. Choose what’s best for you.
- Get paid faster. People who use QB software with Payments get paid on average twice as fast as those who don’t. It’s simple as you can email invoices with a Pay Now Link and accept online payments via credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers. You can also accept mobile payments to be paid on the spot with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Keep track of all of your invoices easy. With QuickBooks, you can schedule invoices to be sent automatically to your customers. This allows you to track all invoices in one place to ensure they don’t go past due and you get paid by your customers.
- Email invoices with a Pay Now Link. This feature is called e-invoicing and is FREE. Customers can make instant payments online or mobile payments. You will receive a notification when they open the invoice and when they pay it. You don’t have to wait for checks in the mail any longer.
- Invoices and payments are automatically reconciled. QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and your books when you get paid. The reconciling is done for you, eliminating the most time-consuming task of manually matching payments with invoices and reconciling with the bank statement. This feature alone saves you thousands of dollars a year!
- Payments go straight to the bank. QuickBooks automatically deposits your payments in 2-3 days. This avoids the need to go to the bank to make a deposit, and there are no manual transfers.
- Accept mobile payments anywhere your business takes you. Key in credit card information on your mobile device, or swipe cards using your free card reader. Credit card charges are processed instantly, and, of course, every payment syncs seamlessly in QuickBooks.
- All major credit cards and debit cards accepted. Accept AMEX, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and rewards cards without complicated pricing. All are the same rate with QB Payments.
- You are always supported. Get answers when you need them with live phone support from the payments team experts.
- Safe, secure and risk-free. QuickBooks Payments gives you safe and secure online payment processing with bank-level security. There are no contracts and no commitment.
Many clients are interested in the product but believe their rates are lower with their bank or other merchant service company. Even if you believe that your current rate is lower than what QB Payments can offer, our Payments team can offer a complimentary analysis to evaluate your last three statements to see if it will make sense for you to move your current merchant service account. We want you to have the lowest rates to save you money.
Did you know…
You get Go-Payment, e-invoicing with your QB Payments account for no extra fee. Go payment can utilize the lower swipe rate, making it a much better solution than Square. It is cheaper and much easier to reconcile.
Start today and get paid faster with absolutely no risk. Contact us to schedule a consultation to review your account rates or get you approved for a new merchant service account. Or you can Apply Now.
Pingback: Are You Aware of the Vast Array of QuickBooks Options for Your Customer? - Accountex Report